COVID-19 Updates and Resources
Give Your Business a Strategic Advantage
Welcome to the Village of Cuyahoga Heights! Located just six miles south of downtown Cleveland at the intersection of Interstate 77 and Interstate 480, the Village of Cuyahoga Heights is one of the region’s most favorable locations to do business.
Please contact Dennis McAndrew of Silverlode Consulting, the Village’s economic development liaison at (216) 263-9000 #202, if you would like specific information about doing business in the Village of Cuyahoga Heights.
The Village is committed to promoting economic growth and development. Our goal is to not only satisfy the economic development needs of our community, but also to help local businesses become successful and prosper.
The Village’s staff and economic development professionals are available to assist businesses in areas such as site selection, financial assistance, business expansion needs, zoning and permitting. We are confident that you will find the Village of Cuyahoga Heights to be an ideal environment for both family and work life.
There are a number of reasons to locate or expand your business in Cuyahoga Heights. One of the most important is our location. Being the closest suburb to downtown Cleveland, Cuyahoga Heights has unparalleled access and proximity to the downtown business community.
Exceptional Transportation Resources:
- Two interchanges on I-77 | Area Map
- Central location within a few minutes from all of the area’s highways
- Proximity to rail and the Cuyahoga River
- Easy access to Cleveland-Hopkins International, Burke Lakefront, and Cuyahoga County airports
- Only a few miles away from the Port of Cleveland and the International Free Trade Zone
A Lower Cost of Doing Business:
- The lowest real estate rates in the Greater Cleveland Area | 2019 Comparative Chart
- A full complement of development incentives, including Enterprise Zones
Access to Skills, Training and Unique Cultural Opportunities:
- Many of the region’s preeminent colleges and universities are just a few miles away.
- Access to the Cleveland Metroparks Ohio & Erie Canal Reservation, Cuyahoga National Park and the Village of Cuyahoga Heights community parks.
The Village is home to many notable companies and its largest employers including Arconic, ArcelorMittal Steel, ASK Chemical, Bimbo Bakeries, Charter Steel, Joshen Paper, Liturgical Publications, Millcraft Paper, Millipore Sigma, Nook Industries, North East Ohio Regional Sewer District (NEORSD), TriMark SS Kemp and Western Reserve Water.